We want your Foundations Course to be an amazing experience for you! Here are some things you can expect:
- This class has pre-work that will need to be completed in advance of the first day of class.
- This class has home-work scheduled for each night of the training.
- This class has scheduled breaks so you may plan for nursing and child interactions.
- We reserve the right to cancel the class up to 10 days in advance, full refunds if we cancel.
- We understand that things come up and that you may need to cancel. If you cancel 2 weeks in advance of class you will get a full refund minus a $25. processing fee. No cancellations within 2 weeks of class, but you may transfer your seat to someone else. There will be a $25 processing fee.
- If you need an accommodation based on the impact of a disability, you should contact us to schedule a conversation as soon as possible. During the conversation we can discuss the course format, anticipate your needs and explore potential accommodations.
You will need to bring:
- An open mind and heart!
- Long and Short Woven Wrap (long is the minimum, roughly a size 6 and perhaps a size 2 or 3.)
- Stretchy Wrap
- Ring Sling
- Mei Tai
- Soft Structured Carrier
- Pouch (if you have one.)
- Any Hybrid Mixes (Such as wrap conversions, half buckles, etc. If you have one.)
- Weighted doll or equivalent (such as a homemade weighted doll.) Your doll should be baby-sized- about eight pounds and 50cm. However, the best way to learn/teach proper technique is with a professionally weighted doll. We occasionally have these in stock for purchase.
- Wash Cloth
- Pen and paper